The Westin Grand Frankfurt
Konrad Adenauer Strasse 7, Frankfurt, 60313, Germany
Phone: +49 69 2981 0
4.0/5 313 reviews
Renewal awaits in the heart of Frankfurt: The Westin Grand Hotel Frankfurt
The non-smoking Westin Grand Hotel in Frankfurt is synonymous with inspiration and relaxation in the middle of the vibrant metropolis.
The Westin Grand Frankfurt hotel is one of Frankfurts luxury hotels. It offers 371 elegant hotel rooms and suites where you can indulge in the legendary Westin Heavenly Bed® or enjoy a revitalising Heavenly Shower®. Our guests in Club level rooms enjoy complimentary access to the Westin Club with its exclusive amenities and services.
All our rooms and suites offer access to free WiFi.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Experience a Westin Weekend
Experience a Westin Weekend
It’s easier to be productive after being rejuvenated. So at Westin we’re making a few subtle changes to create a more relaxed atmosphere on the weekends. Enjoy late check-out and extended breakfast hours so you feel energized for the week ahead.
- 3 p.m. check-out on Sundays
- Extended breakfast hours
Westin. For a better you.™
Relaxing Getaway with 10% discount on spa
Treat yourself to a perfect, stress-relieving relaxation program in our modern Emotion Spa and enjoy a truly extraordinary stay entirely shaped according to your wishes!
- 1 night in a Heavenly Bed® in an Executive Club Room (or higher room category)
- Free access to the Westin Executive Club with exclusive services like snacks & drinks, etc.
- Free Continental buffet breakfast at Westin Executive Club
- Free Wi-Fi in Westin Executive Club Lounge, Lobby and Business Center
- Bathrobe and slippers in your room
- 10% discount on spa treatment
- Free access to the Emotion Spa and 24 hour WestinWORKOUT®
Book now starting at € 247 per night in a Double Room
Book now starting at € 223 per night in a Single Room
Elegant Westin Club
Guest of the executive club rooms work and relax at the Westin Club located on the first floor in the heart of the hotel.
Apart from the exclusive and personal service you will also enjoy the many perks off the Westin Club:
- Elegant, private club atmosphere
- Check out service from 7.00 am till 12.00 pm
- Local and international newspapers and magazines
- 3 computer workstations with free LAN
- Free Wi-fi within the Club
- Wide variety of complimentary food and beverages
Book now starting at € 274 per night in a Double Room
Book now starting at € 239 per night in a Single Room
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 313 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We used Starpoints for our stay and added a supplemental Club package.
We enjoyed the comfortable beds and the swimming pool in the morning.
- Air conditioning did not enough to cool our room down to a temperature we liked .
- The cordless phone did not work. I'd say it would be better to trash this ooooold equipment.
Remote control for TV did only work at max. 1 meter distance. Batteries low? why can't the service staff check these things?
Club lounge was very comfortable, Food and drinks were ok.
The lady on duty on 11/16 in the evening did an exceptional job. Very attentive!
Great praise for her! Her name : Griesser.
How to get to Westin Grand Frankfurt Hotel
We are located in the middle of the vibrant city, near the Roemer and the Museum Embankment. Zeil shopping mile and the exclusive Goethestrasse are also nearby your city hotel Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt Airport
- Alte Oper Frankfurt
- Commerzbank Arena
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- Eiserner Steg Bridge
- Frankfurt Townhall Römer
- Kleinmarkthallle Indoor Market
- Palmengarten Frankfurt
- Trade Fair Grounds Frankfurt
- Cathedral St. Bartholomäus
- Deutsches Filmmuseum
- Senckenberg Naturmuseum Frankfurt
- Städel Museum
- Central Train Station
- Urban Railway Station Konstablerwache
How To Get Here
Allow yourself a culinary experience
At our Restaurant and Bar GrandSeven, the restaurants Sushimoto and San San as well as at our Restaurant motions, we serve refined cuisine and fantastic taste revelations of the highest niveau. We offer our guests exquisite dishes from Chinese or Japanese cuisine and delicious snacks alongside refreshing drinks.
- GrandSeven Restaurant & Bar
- Restaurant Motions
- Restaurant Sushimoto
- Restaurant San San
Hours Of Operation
Flexible meeting rooms, spacious foyer and healthy food during conference breaks make our conference hotel in Frankfurt an ideal venue for your business event or meeting in Frankfurt.
- 13 meeting rooms
- 889 m² of space for up to 700 people
- Art Deco-style ballroom
- Star Meeting Concierge
- Book your meeting online for up to 12 peope