Discover "Mainhattan" with your City Hotel in Frankfurt am Main
Distinctive and world-famous: The Skyline
Known as the "smallest metropolis in the world" Frankfurt unites its trade history with one of the most important airports in continental Europe and Europe's financial center, represented by the German Stock Exchange and the European Central Bank. "Mainhattan" – Skyline, breathtaking architecture, the green promenade along the river Main and much more.
At the Westin Grand Hotel in Frankfurt you can get energized for further tours of the sights of the city. Most of them are only a few minutes' walk away. Renew at Westin Grand, your city hotel in Frankfurt, and unwind from daily routines.
Must see in Frankfurt
- Shopping at Frankfurt Zeil Mall
- Goethe House and Goethe Museum
- Apfelwein (apple cider) pub in Sachsenhausen
- Römer and Römerberg
- Churches: Paulskirche and Kaiserdom St. Bartholomäus
- Museum embankment
- Zoo in Frankfurt am Main
- Botanical garden "Palmengarten"
Your Perfect day in Frankfurt
- Westin Heavenly® Bed - dream away! Wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day
- City tour with a hop on, hop off bus
- have an impressing view on Frankfurt from the top of the Main-Tower
- Try Frankfurt's delicacy "Grie Soß" (green sauce): sour cream enhanced with 7 different herbs, potatoes and egg alongside one glass of Apfelwein (apple cider)
- Go for a short stroll through Frankfurt Goethestraße or Zeil Shopping Mall
Have a look at Frankfurts Sights at a Glance
Welcome to Frankfurt!
Discover the banking district, the famous Römer, Zeil and Goethe shopping streets, local cider and more hessian charme.
- Frankfurt Airport
- Alte Oper Frankfurt
- Commerzbank Arena
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- Eiserner Steg Bridge
- Frankfurt Townhall Römer
- Kleinmarkthallle Indoor Market
- Palmengarten Frankfurt
- Trade Fair Grounds Frankfurt
- Cathedral St. Bartholomäus
- Deutsches Filmmuseum
- Senckenberg Naturmuseum Frankfurt
- Städel Museum
- Central Train Station
- Urban Railway Station Konstablerwache
How To Get Here
Can't get enough of the vibrant city or maximize your stay? Extend your weekend with our Westin Weekend offer.
Choose the late check-our and an extended breakfast. At Westin you can stay longer and rest better in our famous Westin Heavenly® Bed. For a better you.
At the Kleinmarkthalle you meet a world of flavors and culinary variety. Already the first glance at the fresh organic products from all over the world is inspiring and elevates your senses. Enjoy the unique atmosphere, such as savoring a good coffee in the center of the Kleinmarkthalle or while eating a sausage at Gref-Volsing's - some say they are the best ones.
Or visit Frankfurts famous "Ebbelwoi"-Pubs and experience the local cidre alongside other Frankfurt specialties: "Handkäs'", Frankfurt sausage, Green Sauce...
One highlight is the Gibson Club: formerly a cinema and opened in 2012 at the Zeil, it is known as a hot spot ever since in Frankfurt's night life. During the week different concerts take place at Gibson and on the weekend you can enjoy dancing until the early morning.
Our tip: Visit our monthly After Work Party at GrandSeven! Have a cool drink, eat some snacks and listen to good sounds from our Resident DJs.
Check out the dates for our After Work Party in our GrandSeven event calendar.
Not only the most famous designer stores on the Goethestraße but also the individual fashion boutiques on the Berger Straße are located in walking distance.
Another famous shopping street is the Zeil, including one of the city's most exclusive gentlemen's outfitters, Eckerle Herrenmoden. On three floors you will find anything from leisure clothes to evening attire.
New kind of Sightseeing
Try a new way of a sightseeing tour: Sight Jogging!
Jog through the most beautiful green areas of the city. Do not hesitate to ask our concierge for routes and discover the impressing scenery while runnig along the Main riverbanks. This makes your run even more fun!
Forgot your running equipment? We offer a solution: with Westin Gear Lending you are always prepared for an exercise.
Reward after an Exciting day
At the ice-cream manufactory "The Cooking Ape" four organic ice-creams are the basis for extravagant ice-cream creations.
On a -15°C cold stone the chosen ice-cream is refined by "mixed-ins" - e.g. nougat, marzipan, basil or balsamic-cream.
The live manufacturing itself is already special enough - only topped by the tasty result.
Suite Dreams and a Special Local Experience
Suite Dreams and a Special Local Experience
This experience includes:
- Heavenly sleeping in a HeavenlyBed®
- Rich breakfast buffet
- High-speed internet access free of charge
- 1 VIP surprise per stay
- Access to the Executive Club Lounge
- Frankfurt Card (valid for 2 days) including
- public transport,
- 50% discount on all museums, ‘Palmengarten’ Botanical Garden, zoological garden and Frankfurt Airport Visitors' Terrace,
- 20% discount on Hop on/Hop off Buses, guided city tours, weekend theme tours, river cruises and Rebstock indoor waterpark,
- 15% discount on opera and theatres, various discounts at participating restaurants & bars
from € 373 per night in a Double Room
from € 349 per night in a Single Room
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.